Saturday, May 8, 2010

ROAD TRIP WEEKEND! With a friend who lives in NYC and came out to see another friend of his who had a baby this week - and wanted company on the trip (and I am an excellent travel companion, btw)! I'm working on a playlist for the trip - and rediscovering music I forgot I had, haha. I love having all my music at my beck and call, but admittedly I tend to get addicted to about 10-20 songs and listen to them ad nauseum. This usually contains at least one "Glee" song at any given time (right now I'm loving their version of "Physical" and, strangely, "Total Eclipse of the Heart" which I normally can't stand).

SO PUMPED FOR THIS WEEKEND. OMG. Will hopefully have lots of blissful moments to share when I get back, although I will miss my husband and my dog (possibly not in that order ;D).

No comments:

Post a Comment