Friday, May 7, 2010

Oops!

I'm behind 2 days now, CRAP.

Well, Wed. had me a little blue, but one thing I really enjoyed was walking by a flower garden and being smacked with their beautiful smells all at once. It only lasted a second, but it was an out-of-nowhere delight. :)

Yesterday I finished my mother's day cards and mailed them out. I'm really happy with how they turned out, and I felt good while making them, too.

This weekend is going to be full of awesome, as I'm road-tripping with a good friend I never see to a town I've never been to! I also get to meet his friend's new baby girl, which I'm excited about, too, 'cuz I love me some babies. I'm making a happy 1st mother's day card and picking up a small gift for the new mom as well :) It's shaping up to be a pretty sweet weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment