Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm fearing redundancy.

It's weird... I started this project to record MY "daily bliss", but some days there really isn't a truly great moment. Some days are just meh. Not bad, but not great. Then the few "daily bliss" moments I DO have seem to be repetitive.

I might be expanding my entries to include things that might inspire a little happy in other people soon... what that is, though, will have to wait and see what I stumble upon. =)

So, for now, here's what brought me a little happy:
  • Taking a walk with The Hubs. We're starting a plan to gradually increase our walking health, with the hope to walk a 5k (my first!) in September to benefit AIDS research. So our distance is only about a 1/2 mile loop, but we're REALLY out of shape. Plus it benefits our dog, too - Daisy gets some sunshine as well, and as we walk longer distances, she'll get in better shape, too (and more tired out by the end of the day!)
  • Planning my road trip this weekend with my friend J. Turns out we'll be passing "the Dutch capital of America" on the way down, so I'm hoping to convince J that we NEED TO STOP THERE. There's a Hans Christian Andersen museum! I love his fairy tales!
  • El Pollo Loco. OM NOM NOM NOM NOM. They put crack in their skin or something, it's such freaking delicious chicken.
  • Got a half-day sub call - it was a teacher I've subbed for before, and this time I actually got to meet him. He likes my work, and asked for my number and name to make sure he could request me in the future. *beams @ compliment*
Huh. Guess my day was better than I thought - which is the whole purpose of this blog! To recognize the good moments, so I don't just focus on the negative!

No comments:

Post a Comment