Thursday, May 13, 2010

2 days' worth of happy

When your back is hurt and you can't do much, it's hard to find the blissful bits (other than "Yay, back is in only MILDLY excrutiating pain today!"). BUT I PERSEVERE, FOR YOU. Well, really for me.

Yesterday the best bit was lying on the floor to help my back, and using that time to play with my dog, who is bored due to my not walking her very long due to my back. We both had fun, and it made me smile :)

Today I felt strong enough to shower and run a small bank errand! Whoo-hoo, clean AND left the house! Best bit today, though, was The Hubs getting transferred to a new area in his dept, which he's happy about. Could mean small raise in 3 months if he proves himself, too!

So they're not much, but they're there. It really does keep my spirits up, too, to make these little notes about what's good about each day, a little less cynical energy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment