Thursday, June 17, 2010

Two Days Catch up!

Hey, at least it wasn't a month this time! ;p

Yesterday was happy-making in that the weather was just beautiful. Loved it! In our area, especially, sunny yet cool days are rare and will disappear in about a week, I'm guessing. ;p BUT I sure enjoyed it while I could!

Today was not a good day... I had an "emo" day, and I was unfortunately in my head way too much. However, since The Hubs and I are sharing the car right now (his truck is in the shop), I had to walk from my temp job to a nearby cafe' to wait for him to come get me. The weather was nice again, and the walk felt nice, too. Plus I got to just sit, chill, and enjoy some tasty shrimp tempura while waiting. It was a nice way to decompress for a little bit and give me a moment's peace. Also, we took Daisy (our dog) to get groomed, so I look forward to seeing the results of her makeover!

No comments:

Post a Comment