Sunday, June 20, 2010

GOOD WEEKEND!

This was a good, good weekend. Which was good and needed, because Friday was AWFUL. Oy.

Friday, we had our bi-weekly poker game with Bobby's buddies. It was fun, as always.

Saturday, I took my dog to see her "grandma" (my mom) and play with her "uncle" Mikey (my mom's dog) while we played with crafting stuff (the results are on my other blog, check my profile if curious!), along with a girl around my age from my mom's church! Turns out we had a ton in common, and she's moving close to me this fall, so I might have a new buddy! After crafting, spent some one-on-one time with Mom at dinner, which was nice and much needed.

Today The Hubs suggested we have breakfast out somewhere because we had a really busy week and didn't get to spend that much time together. So we went to a new, super-nice place (it'll have to be a rare treat rather than a regular joint) and enjoyed it immensely, came home and had a little *ahem* private time, and then took a little walk together with our dog. Then I "let" Bobby watch golf (he doesn't actually need permission) while I went to see "Toy Story 3"! Highly recommend, btw, good times.

So yes, a very nice weekend to help get over a bad end to the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment